OSSS Refund and Exchange Policy
Please read the OSSS Refund and Exchange Policy detailed below before purchasing an OSSS product and before requesting a refund or exchange.
* Digital Products such as Training Materials, Ebooks and Assessments are eligible for a return, exchange or full or partial refund within five (5) days from the date of purchase. In order to request a return, exchange or refund for a digital product you will need to download and complete this return certificate and send it to us along with your original receipt.
* Physical Products such as Course Manuals and Books are not eligible for a return, exchange or refund. Shipping fees associated with delivering physical products are also not eligible for return, exchange or refund. This is because we take your specific order into production within 24 hours of receiving it and we incur a cost in producing your course manual order. We have an On-demand production system and do not inventory course manuals. Our on-demand production system is what enables us to produce high quantities of high quality manuals in a very quick manner which we fulfill all over the world each day.
* White Label Licenses such as Enterprise Licenses, Partner Initiation Fees and Elearning Setup Fees are non-refundable.
* By purchasing a product(s) from OSSS you are bound by the product license terms and agree to the terms set forth in this Refund and Exchange Policy.
* All approved Refunds and Exchanges are subject to an Administrative fee of ten dollars ($10US) dollars or 4% of the purchase price whatever is greater. The Administrative Fee will be withheld from any refund / credit that is provided and is done to cover costs incurred by OSSS from our Merchant Account, Payment Gateway and processing of your request. This will Administrative fee will be waived in events where the refund or exchange is due to some fault of OSSS not purchaser.
* Approved Refunds may be processed at OSSS’s sole discretion through a credit to the credit card used to make the purchase, a check issued to the person or company who made the purchase or a wire transfer made to the account of the Purchaser.
* In most cases Exchanges will be processed via a store credit to be applied to future or alternative purchases.
* If at any point we decide to modify our Returns and Exchange Policy we will post those changes on this page. Policy modifications will apply only to purchases preformed after the date of the posted change. This policy was last modified on the date first shown above.
* The provisions and legal aspects of this policy shall be governed by the State of Arizona, Maricopa County, USA.
* It is impossible to cover every potential situation is a single policy. We aim to be fair and professional in all of our dealings, if you have a concern please email us and we’ll be happy to work with you to try and find a reasonable, fair solution.
To request a Refund or Exchange:
1. Download the Refund and Exchange Request Document. (Download Here)
2. Complete and Sign the Refund or Exchange Request Document.
3. Email the Completed Refund and Exchange Request Document along with your Original Sales Receipt to [email protected]